About our service: “ JOIN-IN TOURS”
- The rates are valid only when departing from the main city of TOURS or from the smaller town of AMBOISE.
- Departure (by reservation) in front of the local Tourism Office.
- To guarantee the booking, the Customer will have to give: his name, a credit card number (Visa or Mastercard…) as well as its date of expiration.
- Full payment will be made directly to the driver the first day of the tour, in Euros (cash in Euros).
- Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the tour departure. Past this deadline the customer will have to pay for the service in full.
- Tour departure and return times may be slightly modified due to traffic problems. We apologize in advance to our customers.
- A minimum of 2 participants per tour is required by law. However, individual travellers may be incorporated into a larger group.
About our service: " PRIVATE TOURS "
- Prices listed are for departure from our base in Amboise.
- Departure (by reservation) at your hotel downtown Amboise or Tours or in front of the local Tourism Office.
- Other pick-up locations are available upon request.
- Full payment is required one month prior to the tour, in Euros (by bank to bank electronic transfer in Euros).
- For payments coming from foreign countries, all bank and exchange costs will be paid by the customer.
- Bookings made less than one month prior to the tour are considered reserved after full payment is received.
- No charge will be made if cancellations are received 30 days prior to the tour. For cancellations 30-15 days prior, 50% of the price of transportation plus bank charges and exchange costs will be retained. For less than 15 days no refund.
- A minimum of 1 passenger, maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle.
Concerning all our services:
- No refunds are issued after the tour starts (departure of the vehicle from its base).
- Any legal disputes concerning the fulfilment of our services will be under the sole jurisdiction of the following court: Tribunal Départemental d'Indre et Loire 37000 TOURS, France.
- The ACCO-DISPO agency has written an insurancy policy from MAAF: " Responsabilité Civile Professionnelle " N° 001 (37102328 E)
- ACCO-DISPO cannot be responsible for any train problems.
- ACCO-DISPO cannot be held responsible for any accidents outside of our minivan, especially when getting into or out of the vehicle, and for theft of personal items or luggage.